Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is a soulsborne game set in a fantastical version of ancient China. It is difficult to survive in this game due to the high level of difficulty. That is why we have prepared a guide that will help you survive in this cruel world. You will find all the necessary information here.
- Spirit Mechanic – combat, which plays a key role in the game, requires you to use Spirit . From our guide, you will learn what it is used for and how to gain or lose it.
- Morale and Fortitude Rank – many players wonder how morale points work in the game . You will learn about that in this article.
- Trophies list – here you will find information about all the trophies available in the game and what you need to do to get them.
- All weapon types – in this guide you can read about all the available types of weapons that you can get in the game.
- Is Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty a soulslike – we answer whether this game belongs to the genre characterized by a high difficulty level .
- Is the game in Game Pass – surely many players are wondering if Wo Long is available in the Game Pass subscription . You will learn about that in this article.
- How to heal – healing is very important in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty. In this guide you will learn how to do it.
- Change your equipment often – as you defeat enemies, you will get increasingly better gear, so check your inventory often and make changes.
- Use Spirit carefully – don't use multiple Wizardry Spells or Martial Arts in quick succession because your character will get tired and vulnerable to enemy attacks.
- Learn to parry attacks – this is an important technique, as it will help you fill your Spirit to the max fast, and it will make hitting enemies easier.
- Summon NPCs for help – while resting, you can summon previously encountered NPCs to help you in combat.
- Kill enemies from a distance – you will get a bow or a crossbow early in the game. Use them to eliminate opponents quickly.
Many more useful tips can be found here: Tips and tricks .