Table of Contents:
In Octopath Traveler 2 there is a class (job) called Inventor, which enables you to exchange items for abilities. One of the abilities you will unlock this way is the Hastening Hammer. You only need to acquire three items for this - including the Great Blade. In this guide you will learn where to find them.
- Where to Find Tin Toy in Octopath Traveler 2
- Where to Find Ancient Cog in Octopath Traveler 2
Inventor in Octopath Traveler 2
In Octopath Traveler 2 you can belong to one of a number of classes. For most of them, you unlock skills using Job Points. However, there is a profession that works in a less conventional way - the Inventor. In this case, you learn abilities after bringing a specific item to Arkar.
To gain access to the Inventor class you need to complete the first chapter of the adventure. Then you need to talk to Arkar. He lives by the lake located in the area of Eastern New Delsta Highroad. Once you do this, you will be able to unlock skills from this profession.
Octopath Traveler 2 - how to get the Great Blade?
One of the skills you can unlock as an Inventor is Hastening Hammer . It reduces the crafting time by one turn and enables you to execute a powerful attack on the selected enemy.
To unlock this ability you need:
- Soldier's Bow - available at the Clockbank weapon store;
- Guardian's Axe - available at the weapon store in Stormhail;
- Great Blade - more on that below
You may have the most trouble getting Great Blade :
- You can only get this weapon under very specific conditions. You must go to the tavern in Stormhail at night and rob the guard there. You can do this without any problems if you have level 37 Agnea in your party.
- Alternatively, you can also obtain it from a man walking around Sai at night.
Of course, keep in mind that there may be more places where you can find these weapons.