Miss Rosa R. Zhou
Chief Financial Officer
Economics and Finance, University of Hong Kong
Miss Zhou is the Chief Financial Officer. She performs well in her study, and hence was honored several scholarships by Song Ching-Ling Foundation (SCLF) and the Hong Kong Jockey Club (HKJC). When Miss Zhou occupied the manager of CSSAUD Women Basketball Team of HKU in 2015, she led her team to rank the Second Place in the CSSA Hong Kong basketball league. Miss Zhou is active in the social activities. She interned in Prudential and AIA before, and her excellent working ability received unanimous praise. Also, she has abundant experiences in presiding grand parties and public speeches.
Miss Zhou actively participates in the social issues. Since 2014, she started to scheme the commonweal flash. In 2016, she was invited to participate in HKJC Global Philanthropy Forum. In 2017, she serviced as a volunteer in the NGL program, organized by HKJC. She went to the border of Thailand and Myanmar, to help those displaced teenagers and research the situation of international humanitarian assistance there. Miss Zhou is rich in project experience. In 2016, she and her partners proposed Children’s Live Map program, which has been honored by Chinese children’s Charity Foundation as well as United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), and has been successfully carried out in Si’Chuan Province after receiving wide awards and supports.
HONOURS AND AWARDS
- Song Ching-Ling Foundation-Zhi Yuan Scholarship, RMB 200,000
- Hong Kong Jockey Club NGL-Mae Sot program excellent volunteer bursary, HKD 10,000
- YSLD Summer Camp, the First Place
- “Yin Wei You Ni” National College Students Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition, The First Division, The Third Award
- “Xin Xiang Xian” National Philanthropy Competition, Top Ten.