The Policy Currents Podcast
Policy Currents is a weekly podcast that highlights new research findings, commentary, multimedia, and events from the RAND Corporation. Episodes are about ten minutes long and are released every Friday.
Subscribe above or right-click the XML button, select “Copy Link Address,” and paste the link into your favorite podcast app or feed reader.
You can also listen to Policy Currents via Amazon Echo or Google Home.
December 22, 2021
Our top 10 list of RAND research projects covers a wide range of topics, including how stress is affecting America’s teachers; reforming the U.S. mental health care system; addressing the threat of violent extremism; China’s disappeared Uyghurs; and the high prices of prescription drugs in the United States.
- The Most Popular RAND Research of 2021
- Teacher Stress Was a Problem Even Before the Pandemic
- How to Transform the U.S. Mental Health Care System
- Violent Extremism in America
- China's Disappeared Uyghurs: What Satellite Images Reveal
- U.S. Prescription Drug Prices Are 2.5 Times Those in Comparison Countries